Abbie's Baby Showers
Abbie's baby showers were so much fun! The first shower was a fun family tea party given by her sister-in-law Kristin.
The second was today: her church shower in Florence at Red Bone Alley. It was so nice and fun not to have to cook, clean, or do anything for either shower. But I am looking forward to planning Emily's baby shower (call me or email me Emmie with some dates that work for you).
Enjoy the pictures.
Church Shower Today:
Hope you enjoyed them! Sorry about the typos!





4 Comments:
Wow, Abbie still looks so tiny! I love the dress-up party. Abbie looks adorable. :) I guess we'll be hearing soon from you about the arrival of Faith....can't wait!
I agree-Abbie doesn't look big at all-guess it's because all of the running around after Sam! The outfits she got from Faith are adorable and you all looked so lovely in your hats! Sorry I had to miss that one!
I agree, she is tiny, but she is all baby! We are all continually bumping into the belly as it protrudes out below eye level! She is so ready to have Faith, she's been struggling with how to pray without saying NOW PLEASE NOW!
Abbie looks so cute! (I'm so jealous...by the nine-month mark I looked like a blimp).
I love the pictures of the tea party shower...you all looked adorable in your hats!! I have a slight obsession with hats...I think women should start wearing them to church again like they used too! (My sis-in-law tells me that I need to start doing it and maybe the trend will catch on). When I go into to somewhere like Belk or JCPenny's I just have to try on a few! My family has just learned to accept that if we walk by the hats, we HAVE to stop :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home