A day for Praise and Worship
God is so good. I feel so blessed by all that God has done in my life. The good and especially the difficult always bring me closer to him. I am learning not to be so stubborn and independent, and trying to learn to be submissive to God's will.
I believe God began preparing me to be a PT at an early age. I am so rewarded by my job. I adore my patients, LOVE doing aquatic therapy, and am so thankful that people don't need PT at night! Here are a few pictures of the aquatics center where I work 3 days a week. I began a great aquatic arthritis program that involves water therapy followed by education sessions. It is based on the DUke Arthritis Program where I interned for 5 months. At the time, I remember thinking that I would never run a program, but here I am and I love it! I have to get permission to post some of my patient's pictures, but hopefully they will follow.
So this is the only one that doesn't have patients. This is my office :-) I have panoramic views and the ocean is a few blocks away. Also of note, the humane society is a block away. When my last student was here, she and I would go and pet the animals if we finished early.

1 Comments:
What a cool office-wish i had that. :-) I'm sure your patients love you as much as you do them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home